* Handling Calls from multiple queries on time( Marketing/Sales/Technical Assistance )
* Capturing accurate contact information and Transfer the calls to respective functional associates
* Data entry operations.
* Maintaining daily worksheet
Desired Skills & Competencies:
* Excellent communication skills
* To be able to coordinate with customers & internal teams effectively.
* Query resolution and deep dive into customer analysis whenever required.
* Punctuality to deadlines
* To be able to maintain and track customer accounts/records.
* Good overall knowledge in product areas
* Good knowledge in MS office
* Ensure consistency in performance
Chief Promotion Officer
Job description and responsibilities:
1. Recruiting agencies/agents (DPCs, LPCs, LPAs and SPAs), assessing and training them according to the work culture explained in MOM.
2. Conducting marketing research for the current trends and needs of the customers basing on the ground level survey results.
3. Presenting new ideas and strategies for the Promotion Team.
4. Responsible for creating, developing and implementing marketing plans in accordance with head of the department.
5. Planning regular meetings with marketing teams and assessing their team performance.
6. Coordinating with the technical department for the analytics of online proceedings and enhancing brand awareness online and offline.
7. Preparing training material and formulating training procedures in accordance with head of the department and in association with concerned departments.
8. Undertaking time based training and regular honing of promotion teams.
9. Sending assessment and target reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.
10. Undertaking PR activities for brand penetration.
Job description and responsibilities:
1. Assisting Chief Promotion Officer in training DPCs, LPCs, LPAs and SPAs according to the work culture explained in MOM.
2. Materializing the leads provided by department head.
3. Scouting local market for business generation and spreading promotion activities mentioned in MOM.
4. Attending marketing meetings and exploring new business generation areas.
5. Participating in time based training and regular honing of promotion teams.
6. Sending target reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly.
7. Participating in PR activities for brand penetration.
* Writing compelling web content in Telugu and English that drives traffic and leads conversion.
* Proofreading, editing and writing content on a regular basis including editorials and articles.
* Author online content utilizing SEO best practices. Compose clear, original, grammatically-correct and effective content.
* Understand the business, competitors and the industry and deliver content to drive traffic to the Portal.
* Evaluate, understand and communicate to Target Audience.
* Contributes to/updates the company's social sites like Facebook and Twitter (If it is necessary).
* Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
* Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
* Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry.
* Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
* Co-Ordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
* Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
* Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
* Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research.
* Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
* Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density etc is a must.
* Ability to quickly understand the business, competitors and the industry.
* Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree. » Individual should have client facing experience.
* Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word.